Well I've decided to get into this blogging. I am very busy this week trying to get things together to pack for my trip to England! I will be leaving next tues. 30th.Returning on Oct 7th I'm going to stay with my friend I stayed with 4yrs ago when my chorus went to Andover, Hampshire,England. Not as many of chorus going this time probably 19 of us in all and only 4 chorus members. This time traveling has more restrictions on luggage ect and it has me a little nerved up hoping I can get packed without going over limits. etc.
My dear friend Bill Barron who ran my Alpha program died this week. He was a very remarkable Christian man who not only talked the talk he walked the walk! I think he had to suffer for about a year to show us all how to go into the next life with so much faith and love. His last email to us was "By the time you are reading this I will be in Heaven"
Yours in Christ, Bill
Well it is midnight so I'm going to close and get some shuteye. Love to all Mom/Gram
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment