Hi All, I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you for all of the wonderful Thanksgiving we shared together this year. I love having a large, extended family that I am excited to see and spend time during the holidays. Gram, Jackie, Shannon, Meghan, Aaron, Matt and I had a blast at Tim's play - my favorite part (aside from him doing the tango with Hook) was when a little girl came up to him after the play to ask for an autograph :) how cute.
I also wanted to thank you all for welcoming Matt at our Thanksgiving for the past two years. I really enjoyed sharing him with you all and introducing you to him. The other night I became even more blessed when he asked me to marry him! Please join me in welcoming him to the family - if not a Christmas time, at least in your thoughts and prayers. (I don't think he's going to be able to make it us this Christmas, but certainly in holidays to come!).
Be well!
Love, Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment