Thursday, October 9, 2008

Updates from Kathy & Fam


Hi FAM! Welcome back to the US, Grammy! My mom told me you had a great trip, but the weather was COLD!

Collen, Marie and I stayed warm one day making applesauce up at Marie's apartment in Burlington. We had a fun day cooking, playing games, bonding and shopping! Our whole family has been on a roll this season making apple goods since it has been such a good season for apples!

This past weekend I met up with my boyfriend Matt in Providence for a reunion of a community service club that I was in. We celebrated the 80th year of the Friars Club. It was great seeing friends that I hadn't seen since Freshman or Sophomore year in college, and introducing Matt to all of my old friends. I'm excited for you guys to meet him too--he loved meeting Shannon when we met up with her in DC. Here's the two of us at dinner:


Can't Wait to see you guys all at Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Tim said...

nice looking couple ... kathy, encourage others to write

Kathy said...

Thanks Tim! I have encouraged them to write but I think my mom is a bit timid...she said she's been reading the posts, but I think we're going to have to break out the laptops at Thxgiving and get everyone to practice so they know what they're doing. :)